viernes, septiembre 16, 2005

Pretty


I used to be quite pretty...

A song...

Quiet nights of quiet stars
quiet chords from my guitar
floating on the silence that surrounds us.

Quiet thoughts and quiet dreams
quiet walks by quiet streams
and a window that looks out on Corcovado, oh how lovely

This is where I want to be here with you so close to me
until the final flicker of life's ember.

I who was lost and lonely believing life was only
a bitter tragic joke, have found with you,
the meaning of existence, oh my love

- Quiet Nights. By Frank Sinatra. Interpreted by Astrud Gilberto

3 Invaluables opiniones:

Anonymous Anónimo dijo, aunque sin mucho sentido ...

"used to be?"
guergana...
lo sigues siendo!

vie sept 16, 05:58:00 a.m.  
Blogger Roberto Reyes dijo, aunque sin mucho sentido ...

me gustan tus ojos.........
...... pero a la altura de mi ombligo...

sáb sept 17, 06:28:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anónimo dijo, aunque sin mucho sentido ...

Esa foto está retocada, te veia igual que ahorita (lo que no es malo, ahora eres hermosa también)

mar sept 20, 06:40:00 a.m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home


Locations of visitors to this page