domingo, febrero 06, 2011

Pharaoh's army got drowned




Oh Mary, don't you weep, don't you mourn 
Chorus:
Pharoah's army got drownded
Oh Mary don't you weep.
If I could I surely would
Stand on the rock where Moses stood.
Mary wore three links of chain
Every link was Jesus' name.
One of these nights about 12 o' clock
This old worlds going to reel and rock.
God told Moses what to do
To lead the Hebrew children through.
Moses stood on the red sea shore
Smotin' the water with a two by four.
God gave Moses the rainbow sign
No more water, but fire next time.
Mary wore three links of chain
Every link was freedoms name.
The very moment I thought I was lost
The dungeon shook and the chains fell off.
I may be right and I may be wrong
I know you're gonna miss me when I am gone.

Ésta es un espiritual negro que se volvió hacer popular en los años 50 y 60 con el movimiento de derechos civiles en los Estados Unidos. Aretha Franklin, entre muchos artistas, hizo un cover de "Mary Don't You Weep.

1 Invaluables opiniones:

Blogger Guergana Tzatchkova dijo, aunque sin mucho sentido ...

Chonny, está medio grande el video, ¿no?

mié feb 09, 10:08:00 p.m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home


Locations of visitors to this page