jueves, septiembre 08, 2011

La historia del Rey Olaf ~ The Saga of King Olaf

Saludos lectores.

Les contaré una historia en el tiempo que regrese Guergana a postear con regularidad. La historia nos viene en inglés desde el siglo 19 y es de Henry Wordsworth Longfellow. La historia está dividida en 22 partes.

Ahí les va.

I am the God Thor, I am the War God, I am the Thunderer! Here in my Northland, My fastness and fortress, Reign I forever!

Here amid icebergs Rule I the nations; This is my hammer, Miölner the mighty; Giants and sorcerers Cannot withstand it!

These are the gauntlets Wherewith I wield it, And hurl it afar off; This is my girdle; Whenever I brace it, Strength is redoubled!

The light thou beholdest Stream through the heavens, In flashes of crimson, Is but my red beard Blown by the night-wind, Affrighting the nations!

Jove is my brother; Mine eyes are the lightning; The wheels of my chariot Roll in the thunder, The blows of my hammer Ring in the earthquake!

Force rules the world still, Has ruled it, shall rule it; Meekness is weakness, Strength is triumphant, Over the whole earth Still is it Thor's-Day!

Thou art a God too, O Galilean! And thus single-handed Unto the combat, Gauntlet or Gospel, Here I defy thee!

3 Invaluables opiniones:

Blogger mariana m* dijo, aunque sin mucho sentido ...

¿Por qué Guergana no viene a postear con tanta frecuencia?

vie sept 09, 01:24:00 a.m.  
Blogger Guergana Tzatchkova dijo, aunque sin mucho sentido ...

Estoy recogiendo historias en Berlín. Sólo estoy esperando el momento adecuado para dejarlas salir. Tengo mucho que contar...

vie sept 09, 01:32:00 p.m.  
Blogger mariana m* dijo, aunque sin mucho sentido ...

Si pasas por Barcelona, estaré lo que resta de este mes. Si no, siempre podremos encontrarnos en DF después ;-) Tschüss!!!

mar sept 13, 02:57:00 a.m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home


Locations of visitors to this page