jueves, agosto 25, 2005

Death ii




Qué fuerte.


No I was not crushed, I did not cry
You know that everything's O.K.
It's just sometimes I wake at night
All alone and see your face
Oh, thousands feel the same but the night-time falls away

I can't believe it
I can't remember your face anymore or the sound of your voice
Or any touch of your skin is a legend
By the way, did I tell you that I loved you?
Oh if I didn't I'm so sorry
You know I I really, I really meant to tell you it's O.K. there's no need to hurry
But the bed is full of memories, full of memories of you
Oh I've tried to get them out but but there's nothing I can do
Oh if I knew the moon I'd ask him
Shine his light in through your window and send your body home to me today

Oh I was nothing when you came
I'm no-one now you've gone away
Oh all I do is O.K.
All of my nights, and all of my days
Oh-oh if you came home right now
I'd run away
Run away Run away.


-Death ii. Pulp

1 Invaluables opiniones:

Anonymous Anónimo dijo, aunque sin mucho sentido ...

Este blog ha sido eliminado por un administrador de blog.

vie ago 26, 12:04:00 a.m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home


Locations of visitors to this page